This WW zero point chicken chili is about to go into your winter lunch rotation. If you’re not familiar with weight watchers, certain foods like lean meats and veggies are considered “zero points,” making this meal the best possible option. Even if you aren’t currently trying to lose weight, you’ll still love this soup. It’s just a hearty, satisfying soup to break up a chilly afternoon on the weekend or your workday. Plus, the chili is filling with all of the veggies, beans, and chicken. It is just as tasty as it is healthy.
This batch makes enough for two lunches plus another one for the freezer. The portions are really large – so you could probably stretch it to four lunches but since it’s zero points, why not have an extra large bowl!?
Related: 6 reasons why joining weight watchers works for everyone
WW zero point chicken chili recipe
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- Pam cooking spray or olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomato
- 1 can corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- Chili Seasoning (you can also use your favorite chili seasoning packet)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1. Spray with olive oil spray or drizzle olive oil in the pan. Sauté the onions and peppers. Set aside.
- Add 2 cups chicken stock to the pot, add chicken breasts, and bring to a boil. Let it cook over medium until chicken is cooked, about 15-20 minutes. Take the chicken out and chop it up.
- Add the remainder of your chicken stock to the pot and the diced tomato, chopped chicken, kidney beans (or whatever beans you’d like!), garbanzo beans, corn, and chili seasoning. (note: if your chicken stock cooked way down when cooking the chicken, you may want to add more than 2 cups – it’s up to you on how thick you want the chili to be!)
- Let simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! And add some to the freezer for later!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 755mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 7gSugar: 10gProtein: 29g