When you live at the beach, you tend to go to hole-in-the-wall spots, over and over. If you want to know where to go, ask a local, right? So, we decided to round up all of the locals’ favorites for the best seafood in the Myrtle Beach area. I asked the Good Taste Guide facebook page (follow us!) to share their favorites, and my husband (who sells wine to restaurants!) to create this list.
Here’s where locals go for seafood in and around Myrtle Beach… how many have you tried!? Myrtle Beach restaurants for seafood:
Ok, what did we miss? Share where you go when you’re craving local seafood in the Myrtle Beach area!!
More Myrtle Beach Recommendations
- Go fishing at Myrtle Beach State Park
- Rent kayaks in North Myrtle Beach
- Take a scenic walk in Myrtle Beach
- Explore Huntington Beach State Park
- Dine at one of these must-try Myrtle Beach restaurants
- MEXICAN | Your guide to the best Mexican in Myrtle Beach
- ITALIAN | 6 of the best Myrtle Beach Italian Restaurants + the wine to order
- BRUNCH | Fun Brunch Spots in Myrtle Beach
- THAI FOOD | The Best Thai in Town
- BREWERIES | Cool Breweries in the Myrtle Beach area