If you’re looking for a brewery in Myrtle Beach, we have you covered! Soak up the sunshine and enjoy craft beer at one of these local breweries, which all feature cool outdoor spots.
If you want to do a Myrtle Beach Brewery Tour, here’s where to go from south to north:
Tidal Creek Brewhouse
🍻 Tidal Creek Brewhouse at The Market Common features a lawn with picnic tables, comfortable chairs around fire pits, and outdoor games – plus, you can bring your dog! Parents, this is a great spot to meet up with friends. Your kids will have fun in the fenced-in area with plenty of activities to keep them occupied while you enjoy a beer.
Grand Strand Brewing Company
🍻 Grand Strand Brewing Company in downtown Myrtle Beach is a new locals‘ favorite. The current beer list features 12 beers, ranging from IPAs to sours. The menu includes a pint o’ bacon, which is seven slices of thick cut Applewood bacon served with celery and ranch. That’s awesome. And the rest of the menu looks great, too. Hummus, beer cheese fries, chicken tenders, an Impossible burger, a regular burger, and plenty more to compliment your craft beers.
New South Brewing
🍻 New South Brewing is probably the most well-known Myrtle Beach brewery. You’ll see New South beers on tap all around Myrtle Beach in bars and restaurants. Drinking the beer is WAY more fun at the brewery! Each weekend, New South features a different food, and the warehouse-y bar has a cool, casual vibe – a fun spot to drink this local beer.
Crooked Hammock Brewery
🍻 Crooked Hammock Brewery at Barefoot Landing has an enormous outdoor area with games, hammocks, and more for lounging. Plus, a spacious inside area with a pretty bar. This place is HUGE and the perfect spot for gathering with friends. Currently has 14 beers on tap!
More Myrtle Beach Recommendations
Good Taste Guide to
Shop and dine like a local in + around Myrtle Beach
- MYRTLE BEACH RESTAURANTS | 20 of the best Myrtle Beach restaurants
- MYRTLE BEACH LOCAL PICKS | Where locals go to shops + dine
- BURGERS | best burgers in Myrtle Beach
- MEXICAN | Your guide to the best Mexican in Myrtle Beach
- ITALIAN | 6 of the best Myrtle Beach Italian Restaurants + the wine to order
- BRUNCH | Fun Brunch Spots in Myrtle Beach
- THAI FOOD | The Best Thai in Town
- BREWERIES | Cool Breweries in the Myrtle Beach area
- SEAFOOD | Best local seafood in Myrtle Beach