Known as “the greek place next to Little Pigs,” this little restaurant is located in between a gas station and (you guessed it) Little Pig’s BBQ.” Locals love this place so much, you may have a hard time getting a table at lunchtime.
If you’re on a mission to find the best chicken salad in town, Mediterranean Bistro will be a strong contender. Order the chicken salad pita off the menu or to-go by the quart.
Warning: once you try the chicken salad stuffed in a toasted pita with crispy chopped lettuce and tomato… it’s tough to order anything else off the menu.
Split the appetizer platter if you can’t choose just one app: hummus, grape leaves, falafel, pita, dips, feta, and spanakopita is the perfect sharable if you’re with a friend.
The gigantic Greek salad is another popular lunch item, which you can top with salmon or chicken. You’ll also find plenty of Greek comfort food favorites including like gyros, platters with lemon potatoes and green beans, and moussaka.
6104 Frontage Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
More Myrtle Beach Recommendations
- MEXICAN | Your guide to the best Mexican in Myrtle Beach
- BRUNCH | 7 of the best Myrtle Beach brunch spots that locals love
- SEAFOOD | Where to find the best local Seafood in Myrtle Beach
- THAI FOOD | The Best Thai in Town
- BREWERIES | Cool Breweries in the Myrtle Beach area
- ITALIAN | 6 of the best Myrtle Beach Italian Restaurants
More Myrtle Beach restaurant reviews: Joe’s Bar & Grill when you’re in the mood for steak + wine, Local Eat Drink Celebrate for brunch, and southern small plates at Cypress Grille
Leave a comment