Brunch. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, is “a meal usually taken late in the morning that combines a late breakfast and an early lunch.” It’s the breakfast after sleeping in. The pre-lunch meal after lazing around in pajamas for a few hours. Brunch is a weekend luxury! Here are the best Myrtle Beach brunch spots.
More Myrtle Beach Recommendations
Check out our full guide Where locals go in Myrtle Beach to Shop, Dine, & Explore, including more restaurant recommendations:
- MEXICAN | Your guide to the best Mexican in Myrtle Beach
- ITALIAN | 6 of the best Myrtle Beach Italian Restaurants + the wine to order
- SEAFOOD | Where to find the best local Seafood in Myrtle Beach
- THAI FOOD | The Best Thai in Town
- BREWERIES | Cool Breweries in the Myrtle Beach area