It’s fall, y’all. While it’s not exactly cool enough for fall sweaters just yet here in South Carolina, we’re all still ready for sweater season. Might as well take advantage of these cute styles and sales now, because surely the weather will reach a temperature cool enough for a sweater. And if your a South Carolinian, sweater weather temperature is around 70 degrees, LOL (am I only the one!? I don’t like cold!!)
Cute Fall Sweaters
you just can’t go wrong with classic and cute fall sweaters! Here are a few you can wear season after season.
- Aimee Pointelle Sweater – Ivory • Boden • $98
- Women’s Cozy Fisherman Sweater, Pullover • L.L. Bean • $74.99
- Women’s Double L® Mixed-Cable Sweater, Crewneck • $49.95
More Fall Sweaters + Accessories
Add these to your fall wish list.
- Cute fuzzy socks or fluffy slippers from Amazon to wear around the house
- The prettiest Dudley Stevens striped fuzzy tunic to wear to work and on the weekend – it’s such a gorgeous style that’s comfy and chic
- A cute slouchy sweater from Amazon
- The Tuckernuck ivory poncho with leather trim is just so timeless and gorgeous!
- Chappywrap blankets are all so pretty, and the reviews rave about their quality!
- Finally, Rewined candles are made in Charleston, SC, have the prettiest scents, last a long time, and one candle will make your whole home smell delightful.
More picks for fall: here’s a wine to drink with your hygge, plenty of ideas for soups for fall, the best fall salads (figs! Walnuts! Roasted squash!), plus fall colors in the best at-home Olive & June manicure kit