Cobalt blue vases add such a sophisticated touch to a floral arrangement – plus, you can keep the arrangement simple!
Tip for picking out a vase
The trick to getting grocery store flowers to look great in a vase is pretty simple: choose a vase with a smaller opening at the top so the flowers stay bunched together. You’ll need fewer flowers to make the arrangement look pretty.
Cobalt Blue Vases
Here are pretty cobalt blue vases for cheery floral arrangements to add charm to your home!
Blue Glass Vase with Gold
Honestly, this one for the price is a great option! Reviews give it 4.7/5 stars.
Glass Cobalt Blue Vases
- Raawii – Relae Small Glass Vase – Blue • $48
- YILE Glass Vase (Dark Blue & Gold) • $10.99
- Badash Crystal Crescendo Cobalt Blue Vase • Badash Crystal • $197
- Cobalt Blue Spring Garden Vase – • $19.99
- Charlotte Street Collection Rose Bowl Vase • Kate Spade • $85
- Charlotte Street Collection Large Vase • Kate Spade • $110
Vintage Style Vases
- Rosie Posie Vase • $14.99
- Valencia 100% Recycled Glass Jar • $19.22
- 3 Glass Cylinder Vases Blue for Centerpieces • $27.98
- Mouth-Blown Ceramic Vases – Navy • Pottery Barn • $109
If you’re a Grandmillennial, you have true love for chinoiserie accessories. (Which means you’ll also love chinoiserie counter stools with fretwork, and a chinoiserie place setting.) These vases are all beautiful and will add blue and white charm to your home!
Happy flower arranging, y’all!