Make yourself a pretty Watermelon cocktail for a fun and refreshing warm weather treat! In this post, we’ve rounded up fun watermelon cocktails to try when the sun is shining. Then, we’ve included some fun picks from Target for cocktails at the end!
Who doesn’t love a tangy margarita with queso? Rather than the traditional lime, try one of these. Plus, watermelon and jalepenos may seem like an unlikely pair, but I promise you it’s delicious.
- Love and Lemons Watermelon Margarita uses fresh watermelon, tequila, and lime juice – plus jalapeños!!
- Watermelon Lime Margaritas from the Minimalist Baker uses frozen watermelon cubes!
Frozen Watermelon Cocktails
Yum yum yum, perfect for an outdoor gathering with friends! Marinating vodka with sour patch candy is intriguing enough to try.
- Watermelon Pina Colada sounds like the perfect poolside cocktail.
- Boozy Sour Watermelon Slushies uses sour patch candy!
Watermelon cocktails with Absolut
- Absolut Watermelon Vodkarita mixes lime, simple syrup, orange liqueur, watermelon, and Absolut.
- Absolut Fizzy Punch gets the fizz from soda water.
- Watermelon Spritz uses sparkling wine, yum!
- Lemonade and Watermelon cocktail looks so refreshing.
- Watermelon Sangria sounds delicious, and you can make it ahead for a party.
cheers, y’all! If you make any of these, please share on instagram with #goodtasteguide so I can share!!
Pretty Party Accessories from Target for Watermelon Cocktails
The stemless margarita glasses would be perfect for the sangria and margarita recipes.
- Glass Stackable Short Tumbler • $11
- Glass Pitcher with Handle • $13
- Libbey Stemless Margarita Glasses Set of 6 • Libbey • $28.99
- Stemless Cocktail Glasses • Threshold • $15
And a few watermelon drinks for mixing: