Yay! It’s almost here! Your opportunity to prep out your entire house with all the pastels, blue and white china, tulips, monograms, and happy spring designs! Cheers to a chinoiserie celebration… here are some ideas for Easter brunch:
What a cute way to decorate a dining table for Easter!
Chinoiserie Easter Tabletop
Pastel gingham napkins, seagrass placements, and pretty little bunny napkin rings are such a pretty way to decorate your table for Easter. You’ll use the seagrass placemats all spring & summer!
- Set of 6, Wooden Bunny Napkin Rings • $17.99
- Round Seagrass Placemats, Set of 8 • $54.95
- Buffalo Check Collection Napkin Set, Pink & White 6 Count • $14.41
- Aqua/White Over Sized Cloth Napkins with Mitered Corners • $21.99
- Buffalo Check Table Runner, 14×72, Pink & White • $13.97
- Gingham- Yellow/White Oversized Cloth • $21.99
More Chinoiserie Easter Ideas
Little vases are a great way to spread out flowers without having to create large floral displays! And blue and white ginger jars adds the perfect chinoiserie touch.
- Blue & White Ceramic Ginger Jar with Lid • Creative Co-op • $39.99
- 3 White Vases • $19.88
- Set of 4 Clear Ball Glass Bud Vase • $22
- Bunny Sketch Cotton Tail Easter Waffle Weave Kitchen Towel Drying • $9.99
- Dish Towel Set of 4,Easter Gingham Bunny • $13.99
- Foam Easter Eggs, Pastel (50-Pack) • $13.99