So you’ve landed here because you’re looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas for your wife. This is a list of things that all moms want. If you can somehow give her the gift of free time, that would be the most appreciated… though she’ll likely never ask for it.
Easy Mother’s Day gift ideas for your wife
The gift of flowers + wine: Obviously. Get your wife an excellent Sparkling rosè and a dozen roses for Mother’s Day!
“There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.”Jill Churchill
Give mom a plant instead of flowers
Give the gift that keeps on blooming! Here are a few pretty plants any mom will love for Mother’s Day, and every other day she can keep the plant alive 🪴 Here’s where to order a plant for Mother’s Day online
Fun Mother’s Day gift ideas for your wife
Tiny Tassel Earrings make a sweet Mother’s Day gift
These Charleston, SC company has beautiful (and affordable!) earrings for mom!
Your wife will love New Ray Bans!
A classic anyone will love. One of my favorite Mother’s Day gift from my husband.
A year-round gift: Subscribe to a product box
Oh, man. Do we moms LOVE a subscription box! My favorites:
- FabFitFun always has a mix of fun and useful products. Here’s a deal: Receive $10 off your first FabFitFun Members Picks box this Spring using code FAB10
- Curateur is Rachel Zoe’s brand with high-end luxury items every quarter for $99 but sign up for the newsletter for a discount.
- Causebox is another favorite, filled with cool products from sustainable brands
Stripes + solids
Mother’s Day gift ideas for the clean beauty junkie
Make her blush
She doesn’t need makeup to be pretty, obviously. But, every mom loves a fancy product that doesn’t require a YouTube makeup tutorial to master. The Ilia Beauty multistick is it, and so versatile. The shade Dreamer is universally flattering.
(If you want to go all-out, here are all the best Ilia Beauty products to order.)
More clean beauty gifts she’ll love
Practical Mother’s Day gift ideas for your wife
This may seem like a strange Mother’s Day gift idea for your wife. Don’t make this only gift you give, but an extra water bottle will always be appreciated.
More Practical Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Kitchen gift ideas
- Best colorful pens for notetaking she’ll ever use (only $11!)
- The best women’s work bag
- Two weird things I’ve absolutely loved that I think every other mom on the planet will love, too: a microfiber after-shower scrunchie for faster hair drying and a shampoo scalp scrub that make makes your scalp healthier!
Big Ticket Gifts for Mother’s Day
Moms who love to take family photos & videos will love the GoPro
This is specifically what I want for Mother’s Day. I LOVE my GoPro and broke it in the fall and want the new one, which has even better video quality. Since it’s designed as an action camera, you can take smooth video while chasing after children. I recommend purchasing directly from GoPro and subscribing, which gives you cloud storage and tech support and the ability to replace your camera if you need to. Plus the app makes it super easy to create cool, professional looking videos in minutes. Shop GoPro
Fancy Jewelry for your wife on Mother’s Day
Julie Vos jewelry is absolutely beautiful with timeless, pretty pieces.
Happy shopping, husbands!