Here’s your top ten for the holiday weekend.
It’s too late and expensive for shipping!! Here’s a round-up of gift ideas from local shops. Thanks to our Facebook followers for recommending their favorite shops!
- Pick up a “Trophy Husband” t-shirt and cool outdoorsy gifts from Rambler.
- Shop the Dashing Daily Deals with Ooh La La, posted on the Ooh La La Facebook page. Find fun Mud Pie serving pieces, jewelry, beautiful chinoiserie and bamboo home accessories, and silly Christmas games.
- Conway’s final Rivertown Christmas Celebration is Dec. 22nd, which includes music, Gingerbread House displays, candlelight shopping, and Curtis the Camel! City of Conway’s Celebration of Lights continues through Dec. 24. Shop some of the best locally-owned shops in the Grand Strand including Sa’Shay on Main for women, Encore Florals and Fine Gifts for pretty gifts and wine, The Haberdashery for men, and Her Dashery for women. Still have a few on your list impossible to shop for? Head to Papa’s General Store to complete your shopping, because this store has something for everyone! Hey Dudes for tweens and teens and adults, Simply Southern, outdoor apparel, every type of insulated tumbler, hats… you’ll love it.
- Have you been to the Gay Dolphin lately? It opened in 1946! While you may think of this iconic oceanfront gift shop more for tourists, locals love it, too. With floors and aisles of every gift category imaginable, you’re sure to find something for the impossible-to-find people on your list.
- Check out Design on a Dime Consignment & Gift Shop located in Surfside for beachy decor and gifts.
- Minnie and Bea’s Vintage Market in the Inlet Square Mall has plenty of vintage finds!
- Shop a new sale everyday at LaFaye’s at 79th, which has beautiful lamps and home accessories – and also fun gifts.
- Find beautiful jewelry and women’s apparel for all of the Lilly lovers on your list at Pink + Red.
- Shop the most beautiful picture frames, luxury candles, cozy blankets, jewelry, and gorgeous gifts at Studio 77 Gifts and Accessories. Bonus: they gift wrap!
- For a picturesque shopping day, head to downtown Georgetown with festive decorations. See the Holiday Magic at the Kaminski House, shop beautiful gifts and the 12 Days of Christmas sales at Sara & Beth Gifts, and lunch at The Big Tuna.
Happy shopping, everyone! Next week, we’re rounding up all of the New Year’s menus and things to do. Comment below with any NYE events and restaurants we should add to the list!
Love this list? Subscribe to our Grand Strand Weekend Top 10 newsletter below, and get it delivered to your inbox!