Ready to make it a night to remember? Ring in the New Year at one of these fine dining restaurants and events! Find out where to go and what to do on New Year’s Eve in and around Myrtle Beach.
Myrtle Beach Area New Year’s Eve Dinner Menus
Bistro 90 is offering a four-course Prix Fix menu for $149.
Make reservations at Winna’s Kitchen for a wonderful New Year’s Eve dinner beginning at 6pm. $100 per person.
Epic Antler’s New Year’s Eve
- Between the Antler’s is cooking a hog and hosting a Lowcountry Boil with live music. Cost is $50 per person for all you can eat, includes a complimentary “fizzy” adult beverage. What a fun way to ring in 2023!
Villa Romana Italian Restaurant
Sea Captain’s House
Sea Captain’s House New Year’s Eve Dinner for two is $99 per pair from 4-10 PM on 12/31.
The menu will include:
Choice of Two Salads.
– Sunburst Salad
– Caesar Salad
Choice of Two Main Courses:
– 6oz Filet and Lobster Tail
– Herb Crusted Grouper
– 2 Glasses of Champagne
– white Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Lee’s Inlet Kitchen
- New Years Special For Two: slow roasted Prime Rib and fresh peeled, local Fantail Shrimp, served with salad, a side and a Glass of House Wine or Champagne (one per person) for $75.00!
- Reservations: they only take reservations for large parties, so parties of 2 are first come first serve!
- View the event details: Lee’s Inlet Kitchen Facebook page
- When: Join us at WINE THERAPY NEW YEARS EVE for Cocktail Hour 7-8pm, Dinner 8-9pm, Dessert 9:30pm and Champagne Toast.
- Live Music: LIVE MUSIC will be performed by ARCHER. It should get a fun evening.
- Reservations: Please call/text a reservation 843-712-5209
- Cost: $55pp
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken Piccata or Shrimp Scampi
- Broccoli side dish
- Champagne Toast
- Read the details: Wine Therapy on Facebook
New Year’s Eve Myrtle Beach Events
Noon Year’s Eve Celebration for Kids at Lulu’s
- When: Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 10 am.
- What’s happening: It will be non-stop kid-friendly fun for the whole family, with excitement around every corner as LuLu’s celebrates and rings in the New Year. There will be arts & crafts, face painting, live music, and more on the sandy beach. So the kiddies can have their fun, countdown to Noon with kid-safe “fireworks” and a huge Beach Ball Drop.
- ** LuLu’s will close at 7pm on December 31st **
- View the event details: Lulu’s on Facebook
Noon Year’s Eve Keg Drop at Tidal Creek Brewhouse
Head to Tidal Creek for brunch and get an ealry start on the night’s celebration with our KEG DROP for Noon Year’s Eve! There will be prosecco for all and the keg drops right at Noon! Read the event details
The Market Common Southern Times Square New Year’s Eve Celebration
The Market Common is hosting a New Year’s Eve Celebration with live music, a laser light show, ball drop, food, and of course – beer, wine & bubbly!
- TICKETS: “Tickets are not available for direct purchase and have no cash value. A receipt showing a purchase of $25 or more in a single visit—between December 25-31, 2022—from any of The Market Common shopping center businesses (listed on our website) must be presented in exchange for a ticket.”
- Check out event details at NYEmarketcommonmb.com
Sparkling Wine to Buy
Good Taste Guide uses affiliate links for our recommendations, which means we may make a commission if you make a purchase!
Want to pop the bubbly at home instead? Here are some sparkling wines to try:
- Pick up a California Sparkling wine around $20 made in the traditional Champagne method including Gloria Ferrer, Mumm Napa, and Chandon Brut
- Splurge on Champagne ($50+): Perrier Jouet, Moet, Veuve Clicquot
- And remember… sparkling isn’t JUST a NYE beverage! Drink Champagne after New Year’s Eve… here are the reasons why 🥂
New Year’s Day
- Tune in to PBS to see the Chants perform in the London New Year’s Day Parade!
- Make the Southern New Year’s Tradition, Hoppin’ John
- Make a Mimosa + Toast Bar Brunch
- After all that indulgence, join the YMCA of Coastal Carolina’s #HealthyHabits Challenge!
Cheers, y’all! Happy New Year!
Did we miss a NYE event? Comment below with the details!