Ordering a healthy lunch or breakfast is easy at Earth Café in Myrtle Beach!
What: The restaurant is a mix of counter-service and dining. Located off of 38th Avenue, you’ll find plenty of parking since it’s right next to the Walmart Neighborhood Store.
In a rush? Head to the right for a quick smoothie or coffee.
Meeting a friend? The hostess will seat you at a table in the dining room.
Order one of the healthy foodie favorites on the menu: smoothies, avocado toast, salads with kale. The food is fresh and organic. We ordered the Caesar with salmon and the protein bowl. The protein bowl is packed with veggies, and the green Goddess dressing adds a great layer of flavor. The Caesar is a mix of kale and romaine, plus with chickpeas for crunch.
You’ll love this healthy spot for breakfast and lunch!
Where: Earth Cafe in Myrtle Beach is located at 3811 North Kings Highway #31 Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 • Follow on Facebook • (843) 808-9277
Good Taste Guide to
Shop and dine like a local in + around Myrtle Beach
- MYRTLE BEACH RESTAURANTS | 20 of the best Myrtle Beach restaurants
- MYRTLE BEACH LOCAL PICKS | Where locals go to shops + dine
- BURGERS | best burgers in Myrtle Beach
- MEXICAN | Your guide to the best Mexican in Myrtle Beach
- ITALIAN | 6 of the best Myrtle Beach Italian Restaurants + the wine to order
- BRUNCH | Fun Brunch Spots in Myrtle Beach
- THAI FOOD | The Best Thai in Town
- BREWERIES | Cool Breweries in the Myrtle Beach area
- SEAFOOD | Best local seafood in Myrtle Beach