Each week, we share the local scoop on restaurants you need to try, where to get a great glass of wine, charming stores, and the coolest things to do in the Grand Strand area.
A favor! We are working hard to grow our local audience. Would you please share our newsletter with your local friends? Here’s a link to sign up + share on social media. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who shared last week!
*indicates a sponsored link, which means GTG may make a commission if you make a purchase!
- Add Bluffton, SC to your summer travel list – it’s a picturesque Lowcountry town 🛍️
- Nights at Nance features live music in downtown Myrtle Beach on Thursday evenings 🎶
- Healthy Kids Day is Saturday at all 3 YMCAs – Myrtle Beach, Georgetown, and Pawleys Island. It’s free and will feature so many fun activities for families (bouncy houses, obstacle course, family fitness classes… check out the schedule at each location!) ☀️
- *Looking for a kitchen refresh? This pretty Chinoiserie bar & counter stool is the perfect coastal casual accent, and is 59% off right now on Wayfair 🪑
- Watch teams race in colorful boats at The Market Common on Saturday at the 15th Annual Ground Zero Dragon Boat Festival 🐲
- Head to Front Street on Saturday for the 2nd annual Food, Beer, & Wine Festival in Georgetown 🍷
- Purchase plants for your garden at the Spring Plant Sale at Brookgreen on Saturday 🌱
- The National Day of Prayer is May 4th. Get tickets for the inaugural prayer breakfast in Myrtle Beach at the Claire Chapin Epps Family YMCA 🙏
- Also happening at Brookgreen this weekend: the Brookgreen Gardens Art Festival! Artists set up booths under the oaks for you to browse paintings, jewelry, ceramics, leather, mixed media, and more 🎨
- Take a selfie with the latest Myrtle Beach downtown mural, painted by Allison Dunavant and Christine Crawford of Girls Who Paint Murals, located at the Beach Bike Shop.
- We send this list weekly – sign up below!!