Bluffton, SC is located about 20 minutes from Hilton Head Island and is one of our favorite places to shop and stroll. This old town is filled with cute shops and restaurants, and looks like you stepped right into a Lowcountry movie set. The entire town is picturesque and feels like an escape from the modern world.
My favorite Bluffton spots:
- Monkees of Bluffton is a gorgeous, bright shop with a beautiful collection of women’s clothing and accessories.
- Gigi’s Bluffton is one of the best women’s boutiques in the Hilton Head area! You’ll find the prettiest dresses and a mix of high and low prices.
- The Store is right up the street from Gigi’s and is an eclectic mix of antiques and Lowcountry home accessories. So many great finds here!
- Old Town Dispensary has “chef-inspired bar food” which will make anyone in your group happy! You can’t beat the outdoor area on a pretty day.
You’ll find cute children’s shops, a Wine Tasting shop (we plan to try this on our next visit!!), plenty of women’s shops, and gift stores. Add Bluffton SC to your Lowcountry travel list if it’s not already one of your favorites.
More Hilton Head area things to check out:
- Where we stay: a Happy Hilton Head Villa
- We loved the Dolphin Seafari Cruise with our kids
- A week of fun things to do in Hilton Head, day by day
- Go kayaking! Kayak Hilton Head has plenty of fun options
- Go to the Salty Dog Cafe in Sea Pines for a fun night with your family
- Our favorite Hilton Head area restaurants