What’s the Weekend Top 10? Each week, we share the local scoop on restaurants you need to try, where to get a great glass of wine, charming stores, and the coolest things to do in the Grand Strand area.
hey, may 🥂
- If you’re planning a trip to Columbia, make sure to try this magical breakfast sandwich 🥓
- Greenfield Lake Amphitheater in Wilmington, NC is a cool venue for live music – summer concerts include Rodrigo y Gabriela, St, Paul & the Broken Bones, and Straight No Chaser: the Yacht Rock Tour 🎶
- Find fresh veggies, local honey, farm fresh eggs + more at the Family Day Farmers Market (plus fun activities for kids!) at the Hammock Shops on Sunday ☀️
- Run in the 3rd Annual FIESTA 5K at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, SC this Saturday 🌮
- Groovin’ on the Green in downtown Conway starts this Friday with live music 🎶
- Start your weekend with Yoga in the Park on Friday afternoons in Valor Park at the Market Common 🧘♂️
- Explore Black River Cypress Preserve’s 15 miles of trails on South Carolina’s Scenic Black River. (doesn’t this place look beautiful!?) 🌳
- Friday kicks off Georgetown’s Music in the Park series with Envision 🎶
- Here’s an easy dinner recipe with ingredients you can find at Costco: Japanese BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders 🍴
- New South Brewing is releasing Habanero Peach Wheat Ale on Friday!
Love this list?
A favor! We are working hard to grow our local audience. Would you please share our newsletter with your local friends? Here’s a link to sign up + share on social media. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who shared last week!