A favor! We are working hard to grow our local audience. Would you please share our newsletter with your local friends? Here’s a link to sign up + share on social media. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who shared last week!
*indicates a sponsored link, which means GTG may make a commission if you make a purchase!
- Watch the World’s Strongest Man Competition events including a vehicle pull and Atlas stones downtown Myrtle Beach this weekend 💪
- Nights at Nance features live music in downtown Myrtle Beach on Thursday evenings 🎶
- Head to Brookgreen Gardens for the Earth Day Festival on Saturday 🌎
- Taste your way around The Market Common restaurants on Saturday at the Taste of The Market Common. Purchase $1 tickets + get a Taste postcard for the delicious details in front of Barnes & Noble 🍴
- * Get 10% off with code SAVENOW at Sephora this weekend, and stock up on summer beach living essentials like Unseen Sunscreen, an everyday SPF 40 that doubles as a makeup primer ☀️
- Ben Coy Music is playing on Saturday at Cap ‘n Cork in Murrells Inlet, which is a cool wine shop with a craft beer and wine bar with plenty on tap to taste 🍷
- Shop, dine, and get fresh produce on Sunday at the Family Day Farmers Market at the Hammock Shops Village and activities for kids 🍅
- It’s grilling + porch season, HOORAY! Make a wine country inspired cheese plate or this easy grilled veggie ricotta toast + pair with your favorite playlist + porch pounder (those are easygoing wines you can sit back and sip on the porch!) 🥂
- Lucid Coast Candle Bar in downtown Myrtle Beach is hosting a Sip & Pour Ladies Night Out candle workshop with food and drinks on Friday 🪔
- Shop local artwork at Art in the Park in Valor Park at The Market Common this weekend 🎨