You’re not in the mood for a dive bar, and not in the mood to make reservations at a fancy restaurant. We have your date night dilemma solved: head to Liberty Tap Room for craft beer and fancy bar food. No heels or neckties required!
Wear favorite athleisure or a comfortable dress – it really doesn’t matter – and sit outside if the weather is nice.
Liberty Tap Room’s menu is just what the love doctor ordered: excellent comfort food to pair with local craft beers. Try the gigantic pretzels with a mustard so spicy it will make your eyes water. Or, go for the elegant tuna, a flat cheesy pizza, or potato wedges smothered in bacon and ranch dressing.
Not in the mood for appetizers for dinner? Liberty has mastered the fancy comfort food selection. Certified Angus Beef meatloaf with mashed potatoes, filet mignon, bourbon glazed salmon, Jambalaya pasta, and shrimp & grits are just a few of the entrees you can order, all under $28.
You’ll have the best casual date night without all of the fuss of getting dressed up. Cheers, dears! 🍻
Liberty Tap Room
- MYRTLE BEACH RESTAURANTS | 20 of the best Myrtle Beach restaurants
- MYRTLE BEACH LOCAL PICKS | Where locals go to shops + dine
- BURGERS | best burgers in Myrtle Beach
- MEXICAN | Your guide to the best Mexican in Myrtle Beach
- ITALIAN | 6 of the best Myrtle Beach Italian Restaurants + the wine to order
- BRUNCH | Fun Brunch Spots in Myrtle Beach
- THAI FOOD | The Best Thai in Town
- BREWERIES | Cool Breweries in the Myrtle Beach area
- SEAFOOD | Best local seafood in Myrtle Beach