There’s nothing like the experience of a live performance! Below is a roundup of fall live music in Charleston South Carolina and other fun destinations that will make a great getaway.
Live music in Charleston South Carolina
Charleston has so many cool venues for live music. And of course the world-class culinary scene. Shop, dine, hear live music. Can you imagine a better weekend!?
Charleston, SC Getaway
an itinerary for a 2 day getaway to the Holy City
- August 22: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue at Charleston Music Hall
- August 30: Black Keys at Daniel Island’s Credit One Stadium in Mount Pleasant, SC
- September 18: Matt Nathansan at Charleston Music Hall
- September 24: Gov’t Mule at Charleston Music Hall
- October 13: St. Paul & The Broken Bones at Charleston Music Hall
- October 25: Not music, but comedy! An evening with David Sedaris at Gaillard in Charleston, SC
- November 13: Straight No Chaser at the Gaillard in Charleston, SC
Live Music in Raleigh, Columbia, & Wilmington
- August 21: Jack Johnson Meet the Moonlight 2022 Tour in Raleigh, NC
- August 27: Gov’t Mule + Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue in Columbia, SC (and while you’re there – check out South Carolina’s coolest outdoor market!
- September 23: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats in Concert in Wilmington, NC
- September 24: Farm Aid 2022 Festival in Raleigh, NC, lineup includes Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Dave Matthews, Chris Stapleton, Sheryl Crow, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, and more!