If “be healthier” is on your list of “to do in 2023” like it is most everyone else’s, here are some fun ways to add in healthy eating + movement into your routines.
- Eat a healthy lunch. Set a lunch date with a good friend and head to one of these healthy eateries in Myrtle Beach.
- Build healthier habits everyday. Sign up for the #healthyhabits challenge at the YMCA.
- Walk more outside. Get outside and take a walk. Here are 10 places to get outside and take a scenic walk in the Myrtle Beach area.
- Be mindful. Take a mindful moment and work on a puzzle. Completing the Puzzle is a subscription that will lend you a puzzle, and you can send it back for a new one.
- Jump around! Take the kids to Sky Zone, a huge trampoline park where all of y’all can jump out your bottled-up energy.
- Don’t go bananas. An inspiring blog post about making small changes.
- Try a new workout. OrangeTheory hour-long workouts are popular.
- Take a day trip to explore Lynches River County Park.
- Get your steps in around the 3-mile trail at Grand Park, directly across the street from the Market Common.
- Play a round of frisbee golf at Splinter City Disc Golf Course.
Like this list? Get our weekend Top 10 emailed to you each week!