Each week, we share the weekend top 10 for Grand Strand Locals.
- Run around The Market Common in the Lucky Dog Rock n Run 5k starting with live music and ending at Tidal Creek Brewhouse with $1 off pints, live music by Southern Comfort Myrtle Beach, and raffle prizes 🏃♀️
- Head downtown Myrtle Beach on Friday for St. Pat’s at Nance Plaza event, featuring food vendors, live music, wine, beers, and a beard + stache competition ☘️
- Fly a kite at the 2nd annual Huntington Beach State Park Kite Festival on Saturday 🪁
- Ready to watch Season 3 of Ted Lasso? Here’s your Ted Lasso wine list, based on your favorite character ⚽️
- Check out Omega Pancake House in Surfside, which tops Garden & Gun’s list of breakfast places in the South 🥞
- Join the Wine Tasting, “Wines on a Budget,” on Thursday at Wine Therapy 🍷
- Head to the Wheelwright Auditorium at CCU on Friday for Dragons and Mythical Beasts, a fantastical, interactive show on national tour, featuring monsters and beasts within a magical world of myths and legends 🐉
- The 3rd Thursday Sip & Shop features discounts, giveaways, and prizes at participating shops on Front Street in Georgetown 🥂
- NCAA tournaments start this weekend. Catch games at local sports bars like The Grumpy Monk or King Street Grille 🏀
- Make an Irish Breakfast this weekend! Try Smithey Ironware’s recipe for the Irish Boxty, a savory Irish potato pancake 🍳 (Smithey Ironware is a Charleston, SC based company!)
Love this list? Sign up for our newsletter for locals!
shop + dine local
We share the local scoop on restaurants you need to try, charming Lowcountry stores, and the coolest things to do in the Grand Strand area. Get on the list.
a newsletter for locals
Leave a comment