We share the local scoop on restaurants you need to try, charming stores, and the coolest things to do in the Grand Strand area. Get on the list.
- Cheer on the Chanticleers! Get tickets to see Coastal Carolina women’s basketball team at HTC Center this week for Sun Belt Conference matchups with Arkansas State (Feb. 2) and Appalachian State (Feb. 4).
- Check out the Good Taste Guide’s newest series, Locals to Know, featuring SC Real Estate Attorney Alicia Thompson. (Nominate someone to be featured here!)
- Order personalized You are the Balm lip balm from White Confetti Box – and shop local for Valentine’s Gift 💕
- Visit the annual Horry Georgetown Home Show at the Convention Center this weekend with more than 150 exhibitors. You’ll find everything for small projects such as new flooring, new doors and windows, roofing, energy conserving products, hurricane protection products, new kitchens and bathrooms, awnings and sunrooms, to whole house remodels and new home builders.
- Want to win a golf cart? Purchase tickets for the 3rd annual Golf Cart Giveaway benefitting the YMCA of Coastal Carolina.
- Wine Therapy in North Myrtle Beach is now open on Sunday!
- Purchase tickets to the Step Up to the Plate fundraiser supporting the Grand Strand Miracle League, hosted by CCU Coach Gary Gilmore at The Chesapeake House.
- Listen to the latest Myrtle Moms with Margaritas podcast featuring an athletic trainer sharing tips on keeping kids safe in sports.
- Check out the seasonal menu at Heirloom Bistro!
- Plan a Charlotte Foodie Weekend getaway!
Want to be featured? We love to create original, sharable content for local businesses on the Good Taste Guide! Check out our upcoming content calendar + contact us if you’d like a media kit!