- Get tickets to the Galentine’s at Jem Social for a wine tasting and charcuterie workshop on Monday, February 13th with the talented Natasha Wood of Boho Boards.
- Make reservations for Rustic Table’s 4th Annual Galentine’s Day Brunch this Saturday, February 11th with live music & brunch specials.
- Join Butter + Whisk and the incredibly talented Ash Hoffman Jewelry for the Galentine’s Sparkle, Dine + Wine workshop, a permanent jewelry, hors d’oeuvre + wine party on February 17.
- Have a wine night and see Greg Rowles at Wine Therapy in North Myrtle Beach (reservations required!)
- Ash Hoffman Jewelry will also be featured at Galentine’s Permanent Jewelry event at CHD Interiors with jewelry, appetizers, drinks, and art from local artist Susan Moore on Thursday, February 9.
- Celebrate Melrose Boutique’s 3rd birthday on Saturday, February 11!
- Lucy Valentine invites you to come in and shop spring Lilly for your Galentine’s Day gathering!
- Get a group of your friends together to shop & browse for Valentine’s gifts and treats at the Hammock Shops in Pawleys this weekend!
- Shop these cute heart earrings from Sa’Shay on Main in Conway, then grab a cake pop from the Trestle!
- Check out the deck at Joe’s Bar & Grill and have a glass of wine overlooking the marsh and Raccoon Run!
10 Galentine’s Things to Do This Weekend in + around Myrtle Beach
Happy Galentine's Day, y'all
Leave a comment