Here’s the weekend rundown for things to do in + around Myrtle Beach!
Click the bold links for times, pricing + details
Sign up to receive our recommendations for your weekend: events, restaurants, wine, & Lowcountry living
- Do: the weather is perfect for a day date in downtown Georgetown
- See: Live Music
- Go: Check out the 3,000 plastic pumpkins and festivities in the City of Halloween
- Cheers for a cause: Round up your tab at Tidal Creek Brewhouse this month to benefit the YMCA of Coastal Carolina!
FRIDAY, October 6
- Wicked Crawl for Cancer – sip special spooky-themed cocktails at participating restaurants such as the The Vamperita, Hocus Pocus Sipper, or Candy Corn Martini to support local cancer patients
- Date Night Cooking Workshop – Pork seared to caramelized perfection + delicious fall flavors paired with a date night experience at Butter + Whisk.
SATURDAY, October 7
- Global Fusion Dance Fitness Class at Tidal Creek Brewhouse – Get your morning started with a fun dance fitness class at Tidal Creek Brewhouse!
- Grand Strand Native Plant Market – Buy native plants at Conway Town Green from vendors including Flying Fig Farm, Native Plants to the People, Roots and Shoots Nursery, Bottle Tree Gardening, Hunter Flytraps, The Backyard Bog and Milkweed Madness & More
- Harvest Home Weekend – one of the most fun family fall events of the year! Head to Brookgreen Gardens for pumpkin decorating, food trucks, scarecrow stuffing, and live music with Greg Rowles.
- 2nd Annual Rivertown Spooktacular Boat Parade – watch the boat parade from along the Riverwalk in Conway
- Annual Fall Taste of The Market Common and Sidewalk Sales – purchase tickets for food tastings from Market Common restaurants and shop the sidewalk sales
- Oktoberfest at Barefoot Landing – German themed food and drink specials at participating restaurants, music, and fun!
- Best of the Eagles – listen to the music of the Eagles, enjoy food trucks at The Reserve Golf Club of Pawleys Island, a Pawleys Festival of Music and Art performance
SUNDAY, October 8
- Harvest Home Weekend continued – one of the most fun family fall events of the year! Head to Brookgreen Gardens for pumpkin decorating, food trucks, scarecrow stuffing, and live music with Greg Rowles.
- Songs of SINATRA & Friends – Step back in time, and enjoy the many songs of Frank Sinatra & friends in this fantastic and exciting evening of music, part of the Pawleys Festival of Music and Art
Make your reservations now!
- Pawleys Island Festival of Music and Art – Sept. 26 – Oct. 21 in Pawleys Island (live music, food, wine, and so much more! an incredible festival with so many wonderful events!!)
- Greek Festival – Oct. 12 – 15
- Spooky River Tours – On October Mondays & Wednesdays in Conway
- Cinderella – CCU Theater students perform the new Broadway adaptation of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s classic musical, Cinderella, beginning Oct. 13 at CCU
- 2nd Annual Seafood Festival – Oct. 14 at Sea Captain’s House
- Caymus Vineyards Tastemaker Dinner – Oct. 11 at Ruth’s Chris
- Conway Ghost Walk – Oct. 18 – 21 in Conway
- Ignite Women’s Conference – Oct. 31
- Veuve Clicquot Tastemaker Dinner – Nov. 4 at Ruth’s Chris
- Fore the Kids TopGolf Tournament – Nov. 15th benefitting the YMCA of Coastal Carolina
- FAB Art Ball benefiting the Franklin G. Burroughs Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum on Nov. 29
- Nights of a Thousand Candles – Starting Nov. 25 at Brookgreen Gardens. DO NOT wait to get tickets, they sell out earlier and earlier each year!
Love this list? Sign up for the Weekend List and get it delivered to your inbox every Thursday!