- Head to Surfside this weekend for the Town of Surfside Beach BBQ Festival, a smokin’ hot competition with activities, food, and fun 🐷
- Watch runners race by in the 26th annual Myrtle Beach Marathon on Saturday 🏃♀️
- Try the Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc at Bistro 217 with the Cornmeal-encrusted fresh local Flounder, pepper jack cheese grits, crawfish Creole, fried okra 🍴
- Tickets go on sale Friday for Pitball Live in Concert in May at North Charleston’s Riverfront Park 🎤
- Purchase a ticket to the 12th annual Collectors’ event before they sell out! Proceeds benefit the Franklin G. Burroughs Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum. Each ticket holder will receive an original piece of art created and donated by our community of artists valued at the price of – and, many times, much higher than – the price of the ticket 🖼️
- Make a brunch reservation for Sunday Blues with Jeff Thomas at Local | Eat Drink Celebrate. (this is such a fun brunch spot, y’all!) 🥂
- YAY! Winna’s Kitchen reopens next Wednesday, March 8th 🙌
- Head to the Inlet on Saturday and Sunday for the 9th annual Taste of the MarshWalk with a Bloody Mary Showdown, kids activities, local artists, live music, and of course FOOD 🍴
- Enjoy Beers, Burgers, and Bluegrass at Crooked Hammock Brewery on Thursdays until May 🍔
- Take the coolest selfies while strolling around on a mural tour of downtown Conway 📸
Love this list? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for locals!
shop + dine local
We share the local scoop on restaurants you need to try, charming Lowcountry stores, and the coolest things to do in the Grand Strand area. Get on the list.
a newsletter for locals
Leave a comment