Shrimp lovers, you’ll use this easy recipe in so many ways! Add to salad, make a bowl, toss it in buffalo sauce, roll it up in a burrito… crispy shrimp is so versatile, and this goes from the fridge to your plate in 10 minutes. Yum!
Shrimp cooks astonishingly fast and perfectly in the air fryer. I was a little skeptical about our recent air fryer purchase, but cooking shrimp made me fall in love with this contraption. Cooking crispy food requires no skill and very little time. As parents who love to eat but don’t have hours to prepare, air fryer shrimp is a game-changer for a healthy weeknight dinner or weekend lunch.
How to cook shrimp in the air fryer
Spray, season, and cook on high (on mine that’s 390) for 10 minutes.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
- No need to defrost.
Just add the frozen shrimp into the basket.
- Spray with oil + season.
I used a spicy salt spice blend.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes.
I usually pause and give it a shake a few times. On our air fryer, high is 390.
- Shrimp street tacos
- Toss with buffalo sauce, and add to a salad or on a bun
- make a Tex mex shrimp bowl with black beans, veggies, rice, lettuce, and a cilantro dressing
- any type of salad!
- mix in with pasta
- Make a poke bowl! Add on top of sticky rice, cut up avocados, edamame, and cucumbers, drizzle teriyaki and sprinkle sesame seeds
- More ideas – easy dinner ideas for leftover chicken (Just swap with shrimp!)