It’s Friday and time to unwind. Let’s open up a mellow Chalk Hill Estate Vineyards Chardonnay to pair with dinner for a wine night in!
FOOD + CHALK HILL WINE PAIRINGS AT LOCAL RESTAURANTS
where to try Chalk Hill Estates wines in the Myrtle Beach area 🍴
- You can find Chalk Hill wines at local retail locations including Kudzu, Wine Shoppe, Owens, and Greens.
- Enjoy the Sonoma Coast Chardonnay + Seafood Scampi at Gio’s Italian Kitchen
- Make it the happiest hour and pair the Sonoma Coast Chardonnay + Fish Bites App at Hook & Barrel
- YUM: Try the Whipped Ricotta with olive oil, tomato, pistachio and homemade Italian bread at Nona’s Taste of Italy in Carolina Forest + Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- Indulge with Seared Sea Scallops in a Chardonnay Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce with Truffle Mushroom Risotto and Sautéed Spinach at Aspen Grille + Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- Order the Chalk Hill Russian River Chardonnay + herb roasted chicken or the seared halibut at Thoroughbreds Chophouse
- Blackened American Red Snapper Served with Roasted Potatoes Finished with a Roasted Garlic Spicy Aioli at Heirloom Bistro (note: the menu changes seasonally here!!) + Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- Southern Oyster Rockefeller (select oysters on the 1/2 shell, topped with collard greens, chopped bacon, cheese and spices) to start + Shrimp Creole for an entree paired with Sonoma Coast Chardonnay at Hanser House in Pawleys
- Shrimp San Marzano (zucchini wrapped around shrimp, provolone cheese, and prosciutto ham, baked tomatoes and a white wine sauce) from Villa Romano + Chalk Hill Russian River Chardonnay
- Blackened Mahi Salad with chopped romaine, black-eyed peas, corn salsa, bacon, white cheddar, cucumbers, red onion, & tomatoes with herb-buttermilk dressing from Rustic Table + Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- The grilled cheese with blueberry onion jam and bacon at Hopnwich is certainly craft beer friendly, but also will pair well with the Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- Try the Sonoma Coast Chardonnay with the Chilean Sea Bass from Bistro 90