Trinchero in Napa Valley is one of the prettiest tasting rooms in Napa, with gorgeous gardens and a tasting room overlooking miles of vineyards with Mount Helena as your backdrop. The Trinchero family of wines includes many brands. Sutter Home White Zinfandel, a wine they accidentally made in in the 1970s, put them on the winemaking map.
Trinchero wines include Napa Cellars, Bravium, Sutter Home, Joel Gott, Neyers, Charles & Charles, Sea Glass, Sycamore Lane, Avisi, and Folie a Deaux – and many more.
The Trinchero brand wines are higher end, and that’s what we tasted in Napa.
Trinchero Napa Valley Photo Album
Visit Trinchero in Napa Valley
Wine experiences include:
- Winemaker’s Selection Tasting, enjoy a selection of current release wines
- Mountain Flight, taste five wines from their mountain vineyards
- Valley Floor Flight, a taste of five wines
- Signature Experience, cozy up around a fire-it and taste Trinchero’s signature Cabernets
- Wine & Food Pairing in the Legacy Lounge, enjoy four food and wine bites prepared by their culinary team overlooking vineyard views with Mount Helena as your backdrop
- The Art of the Oak
Trinchero Napa Valley
Make a reservation + learn more on the Trinchero website
Trinchero Wines to Try
Neyers Carneros Chardonnay is not too buttery, not too austere – it’s a crowd-pleaser
Joel Gott 815 Cab is a popular and affordable bottle of red to serve at parties