Heirloom Bistro in Myrtle Beach is fun date night spot. Have a drink at the cool bar while you wait for your table.
The restaurant boasts “eclectic cuisine with seasonal farm-to-table ingredients.”
Heirloom Bistro’s menu changes seasonally. You choose a 3, 4, or 5 course dinner: appetizers, second course, soup/salad course, entree, and dessert.
The winter menu features a burrata board for an appetizer with caramelized pear & bacon over an arugula salad finished with balsamic glaze. You can opt for a Sausage & Pepper Bruschetta or a Colossal Shrimp Cocktail as well.
You’re going to have a tough time with the second course. Choose between oyster Rockefeller, tuna tartare, and a crispy lobster roll.
For the soup & salad course, you have your choice of a lentil soup, classic caesar salad, and fennel & orange salad.
- prosciutto wrapped halibut with risotto
- ahi tuna with steamed boy chop and scallion risotto
- NY prime steak with shrimp and gorgonzola truffle fondue
- chicken roulade with a sausage spinach concoction.
Finally… dessert. Carrot cake, bourbon pecan pie a la mode, or raspberry chocolate bon. Seriously? How could you skip the dessert course!?
Make it an event. Order all the courses.
🍷 Heirloom Bistro Myrtle Beach Wine List
- Try Ruffino Wines Modus. This Italian Super Tuscan pairs well with the rustic flavors like the lentil soup, NY prime steak, and the chicken roulade with sausage.
- In the mood for a white? Try Chalk Hill Estate Chardonnay. This is a food friendly wine that will pair well with the savory foods on the menu like the halibut and the burrata board.
Check out @heirloombistro for dinner or lunch, Tuesdays through Saturdays.
7713 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC
Northwood Plaza (Fresh Market / Food Lion Shopping Center)
“ECLECTIC CUISINE WITH SEASONAL FARM-TO-TABLE INGREDIENTS.”