You know the scenes in Harry Potter in the dining hall when food magically appears? That’s what happens on the Gloria Ferrer Winery porch: bubbles magically appear in your glass. I’m sure heaven has a wine fridge stocked with Gloria Ferrer Brut for angel team meetings. And you can keep your wine fridge stocked by joining the Gloria Ferrer Wine Club.
If you’re going on a Sonoma Wine Country adventure, Gloria Ferrer needs to be at the top of your list of places to visit. And at times you’re not sipping sparkling on the porch overlooking vineyards, you can sip these beautiful wines at home.
Bubbles and bites on the terrace pairs at Gloria Ferrer is arguably the best way to start a day. Sparkling wine pairs with everything. Taste on the Terrace is an experience you definitely want to book: a wine educator tastes you through all the sparkling wines paired with bites prepared by the chef. Fabulous. Plus, we had an early reservation and had the porch pretty much to ourselves. Crowds gathered on the porch as the morning marched along.
Gloria Ferrer Sparkling Wines to Try
You’ll taste through all of the sparkling wines and find your favorites. The Sonoma Brut and Brut Rosé are two of our favorite wines that we keep in our fridge at home.
I realize not everyone has the opportunity to scoot over to Sonoma and sit on the porch at Gloria Ferrer winery – but you’re in luck! You can find Gloria Ferrer wines locally and enjoy at home.
- Sonoma Brut is crafted from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes. It tastes like a bubbly mix of crisp apples and toast. We love to have a glass with anything from pizza to sushi – this is such a versatile bottle of wine!
- The Gloria Ferrer Brut Rosé tastes like berries, is smooth and not too sweet, and is a favorite to pair with 4pm and a chill playlist.
If you are going to visit Sonoma, Gloria Ferrer should absolutely, 100%, without a doubt, be on your list. Make a reservation for a tasting.
Sparkling + Dinner Ideas
- Goat Cheese Pizza with Caramelized Onions + Balsamic Drizzle (make it easier and use pre-made pizza dough)
- Sparkling wines love spicy foods. Try David Chang’s spicy shrimp dish.
- The easiest appetizer for a party: crunchy, salty potato chips and a glass of Gloria
- Another surprising pairing? Fried chicken and sparkling wine. Salty, fatty foods and bubbles are a classic pairing!
We love the Gloria Ferrer Wine Club!
The Wine Club is AWESOME!! We’ve been members for several years and love our sparkling deliveries 🙂 If you’re not in California, you can still enjoy Gloria Ferrer at home. Join the Wine Collective Membership at Gloria Ferrer Today
Good Taste Guide to
Wine Tasting in Sonoma
Taste your way around Sonoma: the best places to go, see, and experiences to book