This may seem strange because I’m not sure anyone else does this…but my husband and I watch YouTube on our television in our living room. Here are our favorite YouTube cooking shows to watch – and we’ve tried a lot of these recipes!
favorite YouTube cooking shows
Sam is entertaining to watch and his recipes are incredible. We’ve made this incredible bolognese sauce in our cast-iron skillet (which is one of the best kitchen gifts my husband ever got for me after watching this YouTube channel!)
We even purchased his cookbook- all of the recipes are easy to make, delicious, and use the leftovers in different ways which is such a great concept for a cookbook.
(Related post, in case you’re looking for dinner ideas – recipes to make with leftovers)
2. Binging with Babish
These are entertaining videos. His style of talking and throwing in dead-pan jokes while cooking is fun to watch even if you never want to make the recipe.
Bobby Parrish’s healthy recipes have a lot of flavor. The FlavCity tacos and tangy green beans are two of our favorites that we’ve made again and again. If you follow him on Instagram, you’ll fall in love with his baby girl Rose Honey who cooks with him. She’s so cute!! And will make you want to get your kids in the kitchen with you!
Foodies, read next:
- how to make the crispiest grilled cheese (and the wine to pair with it!)
- the best meal planning app that will get your organized: save recipes, add to your calendar, and create a grocery shopping list
- a cheap meal prep container is kind of like a bento box, so you’ll have lunch ready to take work
- fancy picnic lunch recipes, so you’re work lunches are less boring
- The whole family will love sheet pan nacho night
- 19 inexpensive kitchen gadgets worth buying for yourself and that make great gifts