If you’d like to experience the shocking silence of complaints around the dinner table… go for a sheet pan nacho night.
Sheet Pan Nacho Night
Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
Spread tortilla chips and layer on meat (leftover pulled pork in this scenario, but you could use ground beef or shredded chicken) then spread over shredded cheese. And queso. Bake for 10 or so minutes at 350 in the oven – until the cheese is melted.
In little bowls, add your favorite toppings – veggies, jalepenos, shredded lettuce, beans, etc.
Put the whole pan of nachos on the table for everyone to share (this is part of the fun! We lifted the aluminum foil straight to another sheet pan so it wasn’t hot. Everyone grabs cheese-drenched tortilla chips and makes a meal from the toppings. It’s magical.
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheese
- Cheese dip (I like Queso Melt Original Cheese Dip)
- Shredded chicken or pork, ground beef
- Fajita style veggies in the skillet like mushrooms, zucchini, onions, peppers (or sheet pan roasted fajita veggies)
- Sliced jalapeños
- Black Beans
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Spinach (you could mix this in with the queso yum)
- Sliced avocados or your favorite guacamole
- Pickled red onions or lime marinated red onions
- Creamy cabbage cole slaw (this is DELICIOUS!)
- Roasted poblano peppers
- Banana peppers
Happy family dining, ya’ll! If you make it, please comment or share your picture on the Good Taste Guide Facebook Page!!! Looking for more dinner ideas? Check out Will’s easy chili, our recent Costco finds, and tips for easy family weeknight dinners