A cocktail with peach for summer afternoons and sundresses? Yes, please.
Here’s a cocktail that is easy to make (if you can stir five ingredients together) and uses basil from your herb garden, so it’s basically farm-to-table.
Random tip: of all of the sparkling water options you can find, the fizziest is Kirkland’s Italian Sparkling from Costco. You’re welcome 🙂
Cheers to summertime peaches and fun!
- 1 shot of vodka (I used peach)
- Chopped peaches
- Handful of basil
- About a teaspoon of hot honey (or honey, if you don’t like spice)
- *if you do like spice, jalapeños would be a great addition!
- Sparkling Water
- Mix vodka, chopped peaches, basil & honey together
- Pour into glass with ice
- Add sparkling water to top
- Garnish with basil leaf + peach slice
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
PS – a what to wear for summer to happy hour, running errands, and work – this Jackie O. dress matches any occasion!