The “what’s for dinner?” call happens daily, usually around
Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
30-60 minutes |It’s the sautéed onions that make this recipe so tasty. And using pre-made pesto makes it so easy. You could make it easier/quicker with a rotisserie chicken, but the sauteed chicken is better. Excellent crowd-friendly party recipe, too. Recipe via Plated
Super Simple BBQ Chicken Tacos
10 -15 minutes | This was an idea from
- rotisserie chicken
- bottle of BBQ sauce
- shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- tortillas (I like the Mission street tacos!)
- toppings: cabbage, avocado or guacamole, sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, ranch dressing, jalapenos, etc.
How to make them
- Mix the bbq sauce with the cut up chicken and place in the middle of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Add your toppings! These stand up taco stands are a fun idea for serving!
Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets (or Chicken Parmesan)
30 minutes | We’ve made this recipe many times, and our kids love it. Just add tomato sauce & cheese on top of pasta to turn these into a great chicken parmesan. Recipe via Skinnytaste.
Lemon Butter Chicken with Orzo and Peas
40 – 60 minutes | This one is so tangy and the chicken is a little crispy and I love peas. I forget about peas until I come across a recipe like this and think, we should eat more peas! Recipe via Plated.
Sesame Chicken and Noodles
30-60 minutes | I usually make this without the spinach and mushrooms for my kids, and we like broccoli so it’s easy to add. We love the huge pack of Ramen noodles from Costco, and keep them in our pantry. Recipe via Plated
What are your favorites? Link below! or read more easy weeknight dinners
PS – Clean up is never fun… but pretty kitchen cleaning supplies make cleaning moderately more tolerable.