If you love dips for dinner like Oliver Putnam, you will love this simple and spicy ricotta dip. Here’s a party pleaser you can serve with pita chips and broccoli.
How to make the spicy ricotta dip
Blend together ricotta, lemon, salt spice mix. We used Momofuku spicy seasoned salt) and lemon zest. Then, add a drizzle of olive oil and blend some more. Finally, load on the chili crunch. We used the truffle version!) for spice, crunch and flavor. Now you’re ready to dip away!
You’d probably like measurements and other details to make this… Check out the full recipe on Momofuku’s blog.
Wine Pairings with spicy foods
Momofuku pantry picks
Stock your pantry with Momufuku – all are excellent products to quickly make restaurant-worthy dishes in your kitchen
- Momofuku Soy & Scallion Ramen Noodles by David Chang, 5 Servings, Authentic Ramen Soup, Asian Snacks • $24.99 / so great to throw in veggies and shrimp or chicken for a quick weeknight meal (kids love these noodles, too!)
- Momofuku Savory Seasoned Salt by David Chang, (4 Ounces), Umami Seasoning for Meat & Vegetables, Supercharged Salt & Pepper, Chef Made for Cooking, Extra Umami Boost • $9.99 (a great all purpose salt)
- Momofuku Chili Crunch by David Chang, (5.3 Ounces), Chili Oil, Crunchy Garlic, Shallots, Vegan, Spicy Chili Crisp • $16.99 (put on pretty much anything)
- Momofuku Spicy Seasoned Salt by David Chang, (3.7 Ounces), Umami Seasoning for Spice & Pizza, Chef Made for Cooking, Extra Umami Boost • $14.99 (this spices up any dish – SO GOOD. One of our favorites is shrimp, onions, and this spicy seasoned salt)
- Momofuku Black Truffle Chili Crunch by David Chang, (5.3 Ounces), Chili Oil, Crunchy Garlic, Shallots, Vegan, Spicy Chili Crisp, Real Black Truffle, for Cooking as Sauce or Topping • $20.99 (YUM. another version of the chili crunch to top any dish!)