Hey, friends! Here’s your weekend wine list!
What is the weekly wine list? Each week, we send wine recommendations + our top things to do for the weekend (all in good taste, of course) to your inbox! It’s your guide for the weekend – what to do, try, taste, & shop 🥂 Check it out.) Sign up for the Weekly Wine List here.
- HAVE A WINE NIGHT IN
- Open a classy bottle of Mumm Napa bubbles
- Eat the easy-to-prepare Market Meal from The Fresh Market, Thai Coconut Shrimp and noodles. The sweet sauce and shrimp pairs perfectly with the sparkling Brut.
- Listen to Maggie Rogers’ Surrender album, the perfect blend of sweet and smooth.
2. STOCK YOUR FRIDGE WITH PORCH POUNDERS
- What: Porch pounders are easygoing wines you can sit back and sip on the porch
- Why: You’re so outdoorsy
- Make: an easy cheese board
- Listen: to the new easygoing Jack Johnson album, Meet the Moonlight
3. FILL YOUR HOME WITH A COASTAL SCENT
- What: Old Whaling Co. Seaweed & See Salt Candles smell like fresh laundry drying out in the coastal salty air
- Learn more: Old Whaling Co. is a preppy Charleston, SC based bath + body products company (inspired by the sea!)
- See also: Hot sauce, palmetto bug earrings, oyster shell bracelets, and more cool Made in South Carolina products
4. PLAN AN END OF SUMMER WEEKEND GETAWAY
- Pick a place to go: Charleston, Hilton Head, a Tipi in Virginia
- Take prettier photos: a tiny Sony travel camera that takes effortlessly beautiful photos and videos. Read the review: Sony ZV1, a fantastic pocketable travel camera
- Pack one bag: If you’re looking for a new travel bag, here’s your answer: the best garment bag, an all-in-one bag for your hanging clothes that zips into a duffel bag.
5. CHECK OUT OUR LOWCOUNTRY LIVING GUIDE
- What: A guide to Lowcountry Life: coastal casual style, weekend getaways, South Carolina brands to shop, and of course… food
- Read the guide: Good Taste Guide to Lowcountry Living