To those who feel noon is the new 5 o’clock… y’all will love SeaBlue Restaurant + Wine Bar Wine Class Lunches.
Wine Lunch: it’s a thing. CHEERS!
SeaBlue always delivers a fine dining experience – but the wine lunch? Next level.
The luncheons are hosted every few months, and you need to get on the list to get invited.
A wine guide takes you through each course, teaching you about the wines.
This wine lunch featured the El Pino Wine Club wines from the Foley Family. The four Pinot Noirs were from Russian River Valley, Anderson Valley, STA Rita Hills, and Dundee Hills Oregon. The Pinots paired with a fall menu:
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with sour bing cherries, coffee infused brown butter, sage oil, chef micro mix 🍷Paired with The Cusp, Russian River Valley, CA 2021
- Arugula Salad with mission figs, dried cranberries, maple vanilla vinaigrette, drunken goat, spiced nut crunch🍷 Paired with High Haven, Anderson Valley, CA, 2021
- Pork Tenderloin Au Poivre with pomegranate demi, raspberry vin cotto, fingerling potatoes 🍷 Paired with Sea Floored, Sta. Rita Hills, CA, 2021
- Baked Brie in puff pastry with lingonberry, truffle honey drizzle 🍷 paired with Funky Jory, Dundee Hills, OR, 2021.
All of the participants had the opportunity to purchase their favorite wines at a special price.
AMAZING. Y”all don’t want to miss the next one! Here’s how to join the wine club …
SeaBlue Restaurant and Wine Bar Wine Club
- Began in 2014
- Invitations to Wine Class Luncheons
- Special pricing on retail wine
- $60/person or $100/couple
- To join the Wine Club or for any questions please call Tracy or Amanda @ 843-249-8800.
SeaBlue Luncheon Photos
SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar
501 Hwy. 17 North, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Read next: more North Myrtle Beach restaurant recommendations