This is the easiest ham sliders recipe and perfect for a party or a quick lunch! It’s really just buying the right ingredients – Kings Hawaiian rolls and great ham. I love shaved ham from the deli, but you could easily make these with leftover spiral ham too! The sauce is a copycat Heavenly Ham honey mustard and it is creamy and tangy and just a little bit sweet – so good!
You can make these ham and cheese sliders, if you like. We did a version with white cheddar and Colby jack – white American would be good, too! However, you really don’t need cheese!
- 1/2 pound of Deli ham (I like it shaved)
- 1 pack of King’s Hawaiian Rolls (12)
- Cheese (optional)
- 2 tbsp Hot Spicy Mustard
- 2 tbsp Duke’s Mayo
- 1 tsp Honey
how to make ham sliders
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice the rolls open, and add the sliced ham on one side. If you want cheese, add on top of the ham.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the sliders are baking, mix up the special sauce: equal parts mayo and mustard, with a dollop of honey.
- When they are warm and toasted, take the ham sliders out of the oven, add the sauce, and enjoy!
This is an easy ham slider recipe for a tailgate party!!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g