Shop for your mom!
Best local boutiques to find a unique gift for mom:
- Mimi Seabrook for affordable and trendy clothes, jewelry, and shoes!
- Ooh La La for fun gifts, shoes, and stationery
- Studio 77 has an incredible concierge service, making picking out a gift super simple – just text for recommendations, place your order, and pick up your gift-wrapped gift!
- Pink Cabana for the Lilly Pulitzer loving moms
- Centro Shoes carries gorgeous shoes, accessories, and more. The owner, Patty, has the BEST taste and can help you choose the perfect gift.
Mother’s Day Brunch in Myrtle Beach
Fresh Market always has a great deals and choices for brunch: quiche, fruit, muffins, fancy bacon and flowers. Yum!
Make your reservations at Hook and Barrel for one of the best brunches in Myrtle Beach.
Another popular brunch spot is Drift – A Coastal Eatery, which has a hip vibe and incredibly brunch menu.
If the mom you’re celebrating is more of a beer-drinking, outside-sitting kind of mom, take her to Tidal Creek Brewhouse at The Market Common for an excellent brunch menu with cool roasted coffees or craft beer!
Related: fun spots for a day date in the Myrtle Beach area
Book her a spa appointment
You just can’t go wrong with a spa appointment at the locally-owned Stox & Co.
Mother’s Day Events in Myrtle Beach
Check out the Spring Wine Festival at Brookgreen Gardens on Saturday, May 8th!