Pick up Belgian Boys Mini Pancakes from Target or Costco to make this super easy and pretty brunch recipe!!
“In the Netherlands, these bite-sized pancakes are known as poffertjes.”
The little fluffy pancake balls are bite-sized and a little sweet.
Sauté in butter to give them a little crunch.
To make the lemon ricotta blueberry topping, blend together ricotta, lemon, a handful of blueberries, drizzle of olive oil, and a drizzle of honey. Add a dollop to the top of each mini pancake. Then, top with a blueberry on the pancake for a cute + simple brunch treat!
These would also make a fantastic pick-up dessert for a party.
a few brunch wines you can find at Target:
- Simi Rosé
- Ferrari Carano Fume Blanc
- Mumm Napa Brut (or any sparkling wine!)
- Sofia Rosé (the bottle is so pretty!)
- Whispering Angel Rosé (probably my favorite French rosé – dry and perfect for food!)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- drizzle of honey
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Blend together ricotta, honey, olive oil, lemon zest, juice from half a lemon, and blueberries.
- Enjoy on waffles, pancakes, muffins, cookies... pretty much any dish you want to add a creamy, lemony flavor to!
More wine snacks with ricotta cheese: