Hot October has ended and we’re finally welcoming in sweater weather in November in Myrtle Beach. Wear your mask and head to these fun events – here are all the best things to do in November in and around Myrtle Beach…
Things to do in November in Myrtle Beach : anytime
- Throw a shucking great party 🦪 How to host an oyster roast
- Take a carriage ride 🐎 The Market Common is offering complimentary carriage rides on Sundays in November
- Brunch on the Beach 🥂 Bandito’s beach brunch is on Saturday and Sunday from 10a – 2pm and features Endless Lunazul Bloody Mary or Deep Eddy Mimosa Bar options packed with a variety of toppings to create your own flavors… plus food!
- Catch your dinner 🎣 Fall fishing may be the best time of year for inshore fishing, charter Captain Smiley for a fun fishing excursion
- Follow Good Taste Guide on Facebook to see all upcoming local events
Things to do in November in Myrtle Beach: Nov. 6 – 12
- Support local shops 🛍 Kick off Christmas shopping at the Holiday Open House on Friday & Saturday at locally-owned shops: Rainbow Harbor, The Shoppes at Magnolia Row, The Kangaroo Pouch, Pink Cabana, Miss Master, Ooh La La, LaFaye’s
- Taste beer 🍺 Brew at the Zoo at Brookgreen Gardens features beer tastings, silent auction, and food on Saturday
- Shop for your home 🏺 The Knotting Interiors Grand Opening is happening on Saturday
- Listen to live music from your car 🎶 Get tickets to the Big Something Outdoor Concert at Thompson Farms on Saturday
- Catch a “snowball” ❄️ Watch 1,500 ping pong balls get fired into the air from a “snowball cannon” with deals & prizes in Downtown Conway at the 12th annual Snowball Drop on Saturday
- Shop all the pretty things 🍵 20% off at Barbara’s Fine Gifts from Nov. 9 – 14
- Go to the theater, outside 🎵 Enjoy an outdoor production of Broadway Musical GODSPELL by the new Long Bay Theatre at Broadway at the Beach on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
Things to do in November in Myrtle Beach: Nov. 13 – 15
- Get a gift with purchase 🦩 Come Celebrate Lilly’s B-Day at The Pink Cabana November 10-14 (open 11-5 Monday-Saturday)
- Shop for the holidays, Dickens style 🎄 Browse vendors in 100,800 sq. ft. at the Victorian Holiday Marketplace in the popular 39th annual Dickens Christmas Show from Nov. 12 -15.
- Shop local 🛍 Don’t miss the deals during the second weekend of shopping at the Ooh La La Open House on Friday & Saturday.
- Shop all the pretty things 🥂 20% off at Barbara’s Fine Gifts from Nov. 9 – 14
- Go to the theater, outside 🎵 Enjoy an outdoor production of Broadway Musical GODSPELL by the new Long Bay Theatre at Broadway at the Beach on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Check out the kilts🥁 2nd annual Coastal Highland Games is all day Saturday at Pelican Field and features entertainment + activities for the whole family.
We’ll be updating things to do in November in Myrtle Beach throughout the month
Things to do in November in Myrtle Beach: Nov. 20 – 22
- Order Thanksgiving 🦃 Myrtle Beach places offering Thanksgiving to-go means you don’t have to cook it all (or cook at all!)
- Listen to the blues 🎵 Tidal Creek Brewhouse is hosting Light jazz, blues, and beer on their deck at The Market Common on Friday
- Pry open oysters 🦪 BBQ & Oyster Roast at SoCo Marina Grille features Roasted and Steamed local Bulls Bay Cluster Oysters Buckets for $10 plus BBQ, sides, beer & wine with live music on Saturday
- Light the Tree 🌲 Enjoy a socially-distanced Market Common annual tree lighting in front of Grand 14 Cinema with holiday music on Saturday
- Drink beer while you paint 🎨 🍺 Bring your own art project and sip on fresh craft beer at Crafts & Drafts at New South Brewing on Sunday
See the Northern (MB) Lights 💡 The Great Christmas Light Show in North Myrtle Beach opens this Monday, Nov. 23rd
Things to do in November in Myrtle Beach: Nov. 27 – 30 More coming soon
- Nights of a Thousand Candles at Brookgreen Gardens expands this year, and begins the day after Thanksgiving!