If you’re planning a wine tasting trip to Napa and Sonoma, you’ll want to scope out and have a plan for one of the best reasons to visit Wine Country: the FOOD. Healdsburg in Sonoma is one of our favorite places to visit. The downtown is absolutely adorable with great shopping and incredible dining. We’ve rounded up our five favorite restaurants in Healdsburg, from casual lunch spots to nicer sit-down spots for dinner.
My personal favorite place to eat, perhaps on the planet, is a random roadside General Store just out of Healdsburg.
If you only choose one place to go, pick up picnic food from Dry Creek General Store and head to the picnic tables at Dry Creek Vineyards next door, get a bottle of Fume Blanc, and have the best picnic ever.
Here are my top picks for restaurants in Healdsburg:
- Best for a casual picnic lunch: Dry Creek General Store
- When you’re in the mood for fancy pizza: Campo Fino
- An outstanding breakfast spot: Costeaux French Bakery
- Most delicious tapas for lunch or dinner: Willi’s Seafood & Raw Bar
- Fun Outdoor Happy Hour spot: Bravas
Planning a Wine Country trip?