What’s the Weekend Top 10? Each week, we share the local scoop on restaurants you need to try, where to get a great glass of wine, charming stores, and the coolest things to do in the Grand Strand area.
- Order takeout from Pizzeria 90 – it’s worth the 10 min. drive from Myrtle Beach (yep, NY style pizza is that good!) 🍕
- Head to Cap ‘n Cork Saturday for the Rusty Bull Beer Event with Ben Coy Music and giveaways. Beers will be flowing from Charleston, SC based brewery, Rusty Bull Brewing Co. 🍺
- Get your Myrtle Beach Beer Trail pass! Sample your way across 10 breweries, check in and earn prizes 🍻
- Military Appreciation Days is happening this weekend, with events all over Myrtle Beach 🇺🇸
- Run in the 10th annual Brookgreen Gardens Memorial Day 5k on Sunday🏃♀️
- Although we’ve come to the end of the road… See Boyz II Men at the Live Oak Bank Pavilion in Wilmington on Friday 🎶
- Or, put on Boyz II Men’s greatest hits and open up a bottle of the smooth, velvety Conundrum, a red blend from the Caymus family of wines 🍷
- Brookgreen members can purchase Summer Light Art by Night season passes right now – the weekly evening event with live music and lights begins in June ✨
- Nominate a friend (or yourself!) for our Locals to Know series, which features locals sharing their five favorite spots in the Grand Strand + what they do in the community. Reply to this email to be considered!
- Plan a foodie weekend getaway 🥂
Love this list?
Subscribe to our Weekend Top 10 newsletter!