If you’re looking for 2021 Myrtle Beach summer camps for kids, we have you covered. From learning to fish to doing yoga poses, your kids will have the best summer ever!
Myrtle Beach summer camps for kids
1. Captain Smiley’s Kids Fishing Camps
- What: This is an experience your kids will never forget!! Captain Smiley and his crew take the kids to all of the best fishing spots, teach them fishing teqhniques, and clean up the fish they catch to cook at home.
- Read our full review + photos: Blog post Captain Smiley’s Fishing Charters & Camps
- When: Tuesday – Friday, 7 – 11am beginning June 15
- Ages: 8 – 17
- How much: $475
- Where: Register online, view available dates, and learn more at Palmetto Kids Fishing Camps
2. Rockin’ Jump Summer Camps
- What: Kids will certainly get their energy out at Rockin’ Jump Summer Camps! Weekly themes make each week different for the kids. Kids will jump, do arts & crafts, participate in team activities, and compete for daily prizes.
- Ages: 5 to 12
- When: June 21 – August 13, Drop off 8:00am – 9:00am / Pick up: 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- Summer Camp Discount Special By April 30: Book any 5 to 8 weeks and Pay for 1 month in full (4 weeks) / $99 per week, 1st Camper (Reg. Rate $129 as of May 1) / $84 per week, Sibling (Reg. Rate $115 as of May 1)
- Where: Register online and get more details at Rockin’ Jump Myrtle Beach Summer Camps
3. Real Hot Yoga
- What: Real Hot Yoga’s kid’s camp themes and activities are specifically chosen for their enriching qualities and alignment with our goal of offering children a fun, empowering, educational, and creativity-boosting camp experience. Children will stretch, strengthen and energize their bodies and minds, learn to express themselves creatively and compassionately, practice working cooperatively in large and small groups, be introduced to activities they may not have tried before, learn self-regulation techniques, develop special friendships and have loads of fun – all in a safe, nurturing and supportive environment. In addition to yoga, every camp day will include cooking, art and outside play.
- Ages: 5 – 10
- When: June 21 – 25, July 12 – 16, and August 2 – 6
- How much: $200 per child, discounts available for multiple weeks and for siblings
- Where: Register online at Myrtle Beach Real Hot Yoga
4. YMCA Summer Camps
- What: Traditional Day Camp is centered around our core values, honesty, caring, respect, responsibility and faith. Campers will do crafts, take field trips, swim daily and most importantly experience friendship, accomplishment and belonging while in day camp.
- Ages: Day Camp is for ages 5-12 years old. Children must be 5 on or before June 21st.
- When: Summer Day Camp is available for 8 weeks from 7:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- How much: $120 for YMCA members and $170 for non-members
- Where: Register online beginning 3/29/21 at YMCA Summer Camps
5. Thomas Gymnastics Summer Camp
- What: features a new theme each week with crafts, games, and fun experiences. They also include field trips!
- When: Beginning June 21, 2021 – Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Cost: $130 per week if registered before May 15 and $135 if registered after. Cost includes a Thomas Camp t-shirt, most field trips, & 2 snacks!
- Where: Register online at Thomas Gymnastics at the Beach
6. Camp Brookgreen
- What: Camp Brookgreen is a one-week camp that immerses your child into nature and connects them with wildlife. Each day campers will enjoy diverse learning opportunities and educational experiences that teach science, art, and team-building skills. Campers will enjoy guided tours through our native zoo and award-winning botanical and sculpture garden. Throughout the week, students may also meet animal ambassadors up-close, get behind-the-scenes tours, and enjoy a variety of S.T.E.M. based activities. Campers may attend one, or both camp weeks.
- How much: Weeks start at $160 for Brookgreen members
- When: Weeks are grouped by ages, so check out the dates/times by your child’s age
- Where: Learn more online at Camp Brookgreen
7. Broadway Workshop at Carolina Opry
- What: This five-day online intensive allows students who have a strong interest in musical theatre performance to work in small groups with the highest level of Broadway stars and casting directors.
- Ages: Weeks are grouped by age
- Where: These are virtual camps, learn more online Broadway Workshop
8. Shark Wake Camp
- What: Looking to help your kids beat the summer heat? Send ‘em to the coolest watersports camp around. The weeklong summer camps are open to campers ages 7-15 where kids and teens will enjoy wakeboarding and kneeboarding at the Cable Park, daily sessions on Obstacle Island and a weekly BBQ at the Shark Shack. Open to all skill levels. Each day of camp, Campers will have the opportunity to experience and learn the fundamentals and basics of Cable Watersports – such as knee boarding and wakeboarding.
- Ages: 7 – 15
- When: Monday – Friday (10am – 4pm) / Extended Care Options Available: Early Drop off 9:00am / Late Pick Up 5pm
- Where: Registration not yet available. Learn more online Shark Wake Camps
9. Coastal Dance Centre
- What: Your little dancers will love the themed summer dance camps, ballet workshops, and “ready, set dance” camps!!
- Ages: 3 and up (class options vary by age group)
- When: July 5 – August 13
- Where: Learn more online Coastal Dance Centre Summer Dance 2021
10. Myrtle Beach Area Children’s Theater’s Summer Camps 2021
- What: Myrtle Beach Act offers workshop camps, preschool camps, triple threat camps and more planned from June-August! Plus, Frozen themed theater camps for kids to learn, act, sing, dance, and perform Frozen Kids!
- Ages: 5 and up (class options vary by age group)
- When: June 14 – August 13
- Where: Learn more online Myrtle Beach Area Children’s Theater 2021 Summer Camps
11. AR Workshop Summer Camps
- What: AR Workshop is crafting up unique projects to keep the kids busy during creative Summer ARt Camps / Sessions!
- When: Call AR Workshop Myrtle Beach for dates and times
- Where: View projects online AR Workshop Summer Camps
12. Horry Georgetown Camps & Classes
- What: HGTC has cool summer classes and camps for kids, from culinary to digital photography!
- When: times vary, some are one day and others are all week
- Where: View classes and camps online here
CCU Summer Camps
The decision will be announced May 10, 2021 … in the past, these camps have been awesome for kids, incorporating cool activities while learning!! Check out Summer Camps at Coastal Carolina University for more info.