Looking for a good wine for Thanksgiving dinner? All of that savory food pairs well with lighter wines!
Pinot Noir: a milder red wine that will compliment all of the rich Thanksgiving foods. Try Landmark Pinot Noir or Flowers Pinot Noir
Sparkling Wine: Sparkling is always a good idea, and pairs with everything from Mac & Cheese to pumpkin pie. check out our list of the best Sparkling wines to pick up in the grocery store + Target.
Gewürztraminer or any white wine from Alsace: a light like white wine that pairs well with savory foods
Sparkling wines to try:
- Gloria Ferrer Sonoma Brut ($17) we keep this one chilled in our fridge
- Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne ($36) Remember: Veuve rhymes with Love
- Toast Brut ($17) a fun bottle for parties!
- Read the full list of sparkling wine recommendations
Try Landmark Pinot Noir or Flowers Pinot Noir
Light Whites to Try:
- Hugel Gentil, which is $17.99 from Total Wine – floral, light, and great for Turkey Day
- Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc $25.99 – a beautiful, sophisticated California Sauvignon Blanc that will pair well with all of the savory Thanksgiving dishes
- Ferrari Carano Fume Blanc White Wine • $13.99 – a go-to, elegant, food-friendly white wine
- Zac Brown’s Sauvignon Blanc is delightful, and you can find in most grocery stores or at Total Wine for $12.99
Leave a comment