This is one of the best soups I’ve ever made, and it is super simple to make – so easy, my 6 year helped! Here’s the secret ingredient: Zesty Ranch seasoning salt, which can turn any basic recipe like this simple potato soup into a Supper Club-worthy dish any foodie will love.
Here’s the recipe for the Ranch Potato Soup:
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 4 cubed Russet potatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Gloria Ferrer Zesty Ranch (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Saute onions and potatoes in oil with the Zesty Ranch seasoning for approximately 20 minutes, until cooked.
- Add potatoes and onions to boiling chicken stock. Let simmer about 15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through and ready to blend.
- Reserve some of the potatoes to add texture to the soup. Add the rest to the blender and blend. Pour together, add the half and half.
- Enjoy! Add chopped chives, a drizzle of olive oil, and bacon to add a little something extra to the recipe. It does not need cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 206mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g