My friend brought me the simplest gift a few years ago: a really gorgeous tea towel. And I thought, “wow, this is the perfect hostess gift.” The design, the simplicity, and the usefulness really check all of the gift boxes.
So today, I thought I’d round up pretty tea towels you can keep on hand for hostess gifts! I love the chinoiserie trio from Amazon – you could easily break that set up into three gifts.
Gift ideas for pretty tea towels:
- wrap a wine bottle with a tea towel for a cool hostess gift!
- add a wooden spoon + tie with a bow
- Makes great filler for a gift basket
- Bring it with an appetizer
- Pair it with a cutting board + cheese knife
- Lay it in a bowl with bread to bring to a dinner party