Finding the right skincare products that a) work b) you can afford and c) don’t have freaky ingredients is challenging. I’ve tried and tossed so many products to find the ones that work. Biossance, hands down, is my favorite for several reasons: the products make my skin feel fantastic, they have great deals, and you can usually get a gift with purchase. I’ll admit, a gift with purchase is the way to get me to finalize an online purchase… here is my skincare routine in winter in case you’re looking for new products. All of these products I have used consistently for more than a year.
Morning Skincare Routine
- Toner: you don’t need to cleanse your face in the morning if you cleansed at night, so a toner is the first step. The Squalane + BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner is not a toner that will dry out your skin – instead, it’s soothing and resets your skin. I LOVE this toner.
- Hydration drops: Squalane + Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum has collagen boosting peptides and hydrates your skin. (This one is new, the only product I haven’t reordered and used more than a year…)
- Vitamin C Serum: I’ve tried so many vitamin C serums to even out my sun spots, and the Beautycounter+ Vitamin C serum is one works – I saw immediate results the first time I started using this. I tried to switch to something less expensive and spent more money trying different products that didn’t work.
- Moisturizer: the Biossance squalane + omega repair cream is AMAZING. Somehow, it soaks into your skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated without greasy.
Nighttime Skincare Routine
- Cleanser: I was skeptical about an oil cleanser – no suds? No foam? But it doesn’t dry out your skin and gently removes all of your makeup. I’ve tried a few, but the Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil is my favorite.
- Hydration drops: I add these at night, too. Why not?
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel: Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel resets and makes your skin brighter by morning.
- Moisturizer: I repeat: the Biossance squalane + omega repair cream is AMAZING.
- Rose Oil: Reese loves the Vitamin C Biossance rose oil, and so do I. A bottle lasts forever. Try the travel size bottle first, it lasts a long time, too and it’s not expensive. I’ve tried a stupid amount of facial oils and this is the very best.
- Lip Mask: not sure what kind of magic is in this balm but makes your lips so smooth.
A Tip about Shopping Biossance
I shop directly with Biossance for a few reasons: deals, gifts, and points.
As I mentioned, I love Biossance usually runs a deal that includes travel sizes as a gift with purchase which is an excellent way to try different products – it’s how I’ve discovered my favorites. Check out the samples section or the travel sets to try new products without the financial commitment. The travel sizes (especially the rose oil!) last a long time so you can really test it out. (Read the full post – A round-up of Biossance reviews, including Reese’s favorite product from this clean beauty brand!)