Your new go-to first (or only!) layer and makeup – Beautycounter dew skin tinted moisturizer adds a tint of color plus SPF 20 protection. Add foundation on top, or not. Just a little dab is all you need, so the bottle lasts a long time, even with daily use.
A Tinted Moisturizer with SPF: Beautycounter Dew Skin
Your new go-to first (or only!) layer and makeup – Beautycounter dew skin tinted moisturizer sunscreen adds a tint of color plus SPF 20 protection. Add foundation on top, or not. This is one of those skincare makeup hybrids that is good for your skin!
- How long will it last? Just a little dab is all you need, so the bottle lasts a long time, even with daily use. Mine usually lasts for months. I’ve repurchased the product many, many times. I’ve tried other products and always come back to this one.
- Is a tinted foundation as effective as a regular foundation? Foundations that provide a lot of coverage can be thicker, and cake. This product soaks into your skin like a moisturizer, without the powdery, cakey look. It’s also far more sheer and perfect for daily looks. If you are looking for something that really provides a base (for instance, if you’re going on-camera), you will want to layer another foundation on top.
- How to use: Use daily alone or on top of moisturizer. Apply evenly with fingertips or Flat Complexion Brush. Layer another Foundation on top of Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage for more coverage.
About Beautycounter dew skin tinted moisturizer
Sheer coverage, super-charged with SPF protection.
This benefit-packed tinted moisturizer delivers lightweight hydration, a hint of sheer coverage, SPF 20 protection, and a luminous dewy glow. It also includes black currant, peony flower root extract, and vitamin C to enhance skin brightness and sodium hyaluronate to promote firmer, smoother-looking skin.
More clean beauty picks
I’ve tried an obnoxious number of clean beauty products. Here are my recommendations!!
- 5 minute Beautycounter makeup routine using this beautycounter tinted moisturizer
- Ilia Beauty Reviews: must-haves for the no makeup makeup look
- Biossance Reviews: a round-up of all of the best products to try from this affordable clean beauty brand, including Reese Witherspoon’s favorite, the Biossance Rose Oil
- Obsessed with the Beautycounter Vitamin C serum
- What to try first from the Beautycounter Countertime collection