Ribbon Ninja is a HILARIOUS and fun party game for kids and adults! Each player gets a Velcro wristband and three ribbons to place on their wrist. Be the first to swipe your opponents’ ribbons before they swipe yours! One of Fat Brain Toys bestsellers.
How to play Ribbon Ninja
- Put on your Velcro wristbands.
- Attach 3 ribbons, all same color.
- Say GO!
- Try to get your opponents’ ribbons before they grab yours!
Description from Fat Brain Toys:
Think like a fox… Move like a monkey… Strike like a cobra…
Do you have what it takes to become a true Ribbon Ninja master?
Each player has three colorful ribbons attached to his or her wristband. The rules are simple: Snatch your opponents’ ribbons before they snatch yours.
Lunge, grab, and dodge as quickly and cleverly as you can – The last ninja standing with at least one ribbon left wins the game!
Easy to learn yet challenging to master, Ribbon Nina is a fast-paced adventure that’s sure to keep everyone active and on their toes.
- Active game of trying to snatch your opponents’ ribbons before they snatch yours
- Encourages active play, coordination, strategy, quick thinking
- Active fun that’s sure to keep everyone on their toes
- Everyone gets 3 ribbons of his or her own color
- Place 2 ribbons on one hand, 1 on the other
- If all ribbons are taken from one hand, put that hand behind your back
- Last ninja standing with at least one ribbon left wins the game
- Includes 12 wristbands, 18 ribbons in 6 colors
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High-quality materials – Lasting durability, exceptional game-play experience